Executive - Business Development - IT (0-2 yrs)
Profile - Business Development Executive
This is a challenging role where it requires lead generation from various channels from scratch, setting up the process, and bringing the results in a time-bound manner. Your primary focus will be managing end to end sales cycle from start to finish.
Key responsibilities :
- Generating leads by various outreach programs - connecting with students through various channels.
- Establish connections with Universities and Student bodies in order to promote the product and services.
- Devise and execute strategy for overall business development in your area.
- Effectively manage sales funnel in the area, all the way from lead to conversion.
- Maintain deep relationships with key client stakeholders in the area.
- Actively identify and generate prospects through strategic sales strategies focusing on customers in target markets
- Travel across the region to drive penetration even in remote areas.
- Framing up and implementing strategy in a time-bound manner to tie-up with Educational Institutes (Higher Education) /corporates
- Meaningful experience in sales roles in high growth B2B EdTech start-ups
- Creating awareness about AR-VR education and Enthusiasm regarding pitching an AR-VR future ready tech course offerings and partnering with schools/institutions and student as true educators.
- Sell with purpose - ability to empathize with administrators of schools/institutions and students and make them realize the impact of AR-VR as future technology.
- End to end ownership with action bias and 'get it done vs wait for perfection' attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset in finding unique ways to achieve speed and scale.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers Requisites:
- Excellent Communication Skills (Speaking & Writing) and Understanding of Online learning platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office is must.
- Preferred Experience: - 0 to 1 years of relevant sales experience with a distinctive track record of exceeding new business sales.