Talent Acquisition Specialist at AMBC
Views:574 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Executive - Business Development - IT (0-2 yrs)
- Basic responsibility of a business development Executive is to call clients and receive calls professionally.
- Fixing up appointment with the client, Meet the client and show demonstrations of the product and achieve results.
- Study Requirements from the client, analyse the requirements.
- Prepare an unique and complete proposal and submit it to the client.
- Co-ordination of this job is very essential as a business development manager is able to find solutions for problems and present it to the client.
- Executing strategic plans for key customer wins, competitive wins and customer satisfaction
- Coordination with digital marketing department for leads generation and leads management.
- Coordination with technical team for pre-sales (demonstrations, benchmarks) and post-sales technical requirements of customers.
- Will be reporting directly to Management.