Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:20 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Executive - Business Development - IT (0-1 yrs)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our Client is a Lucknow (India) based Digital Marketing Company spend noteworthy time in Bulk SMS Service, Website Development Service, Whats app SMS Service or Marketing Service.
You will be responsible for :
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Driving performance marketing via Media Buying.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Sales Operations / Support, Digital Marketing or Business Development / Account Manager (B2B) within IT industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- Experience within Social Media / Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- Experience within Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT) would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments