Account Manager at Fidelity IT Job
Views:93 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Business Development/Inside Sales - IT (1-3 yrs)
Business Development Executive- Inside Sales from IT-Software / Software Services
Experience Range : 1-3 years
Work Location : Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead Generation
- Cold- call prospects that are generated by external sources of Lead.
- Develop Sales Opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members.
- Maintain and expand the Company's Database of prospects.
- Ensure follow- up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls - to- action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver Sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Assist in creating RFP (Request for Proposal ) responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow- up calls to existing clients via telephone and e-mail campaigns.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the Corporate Database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate Brand Identity and Corporate position.
- University or college degree in Communications, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Two to three years of direct work experience in Sales or Telesales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects, close deals, and achieve sales quotas.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-- call planning, call control, account development, and Time Management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.