Consultant at Synergy Consultant
Views:144 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Business Development - FMCG (3-10 yrs)
Business Development Executive is responsible for building new business through gaining new customer and account and develop the McCain portfolio with both retail and food service customers.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
1. Develop Food Service Business in the area. Achieve assigned business targets and goals.
2. Following up new business opportunities, Opening up of distributors and expansion of customer base, New Town Expansion
3. Add new customers for FS
4. Lead a team of TSI`s to build the McCain FS business
5. Execute activation for business development for FS
6. Distributor management and development. Order Placement, NCC, Claims Submission
7. Develop and coach the team the team of TSI`s
8. Coordinating for Sampling and trade promotion activities
- Must have: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Nice to have: Masters or equivalent
Professional/Technical Accreditation :
- Must have: 2-4 Years of Work Ex in FMCG
- Nice to have: Experience in Foods
Related Work Experience (Internal to the organization or external):
- Experience in channel sales and managing a sales team /Key account management.
- Worked within the food service sales market.
Graduate with 2-4 year exp in FMCG company .Target driven, Excellent communicator - both written and verbal, Interpersonal, negotiation skills, strong analytical skills, proven track record in increasing sales and gaining maximum distribution with customers.
Critical CORE (General Behavioral and Business) Competencies:
- Self Motivated, presentable
- Able to influence and persuade
- Develop and train the team.