Senior HR Executive at Mintly
Views:479 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Executive - Business Development - FMCG (2-5 yrs)
- Totally accountable for the assigned region for both primary and secondary order generation.
- Monthly tracking of volume, territory sales, share and other parameters.
- Planning, Negotiating and Aligning Term of Trade with assigned distributor, dealer, wholesaler retailer and Local hyper Market effectively.
- Achieve product / SKU wise secondary as per the agreed targets
- Activation of new outlets for sales and increase the market coverage
- Planning for Daily, weekly and monthly visit to his Territory and Prior inform to ASM.
- Reporting / Discipline Should follow the organizational guidelines & must send reports to his seniors well in time.
- Tracking new promotions in competing brands and accounts.
- Actively manages wholesales & Retails shops
- Willingness to extensive travel more than 70% in the territory and outside is essential
- Focus on all channels to achieve your distribution & display objective
- Any Graduated having 0-3 years of sales experience in FMCG Company (preferably hair oil industry) or other who can work independently and appoint new distributor.
- He can able to handle existing distributor and achieve sales target.
- People from FMCG or Cosmetic Industry will have Advantage for this post
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.