Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:96 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Executive - Business Development - FinTech Startup (1-6 yrs)
The Offer :
- Join a Series B funded Fintech startup backed by leading international funds
- Be a part of a tight-knit tribe of creators and makers
- Excellent career development opportunities
The Employer :
- Our client is a banking platform that allows SMEs and startups to open business accounts. In addition to the traditional banking services, they have helped thousands of businesses automate their accounting and manage their expenses. They aim to continue redefining the way SMEs and startups bank as well as deliver a seamless business banking experience.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Delivering sales targets and processes for assigned city/category in the given timeframe
- Achieving sales targets through in person market visits
- Communicating company policy and vision to prospective buyers
- Developing and managing deep trade relations with the market
- Engaging buyers and working with business owners to help them grow along with the platform
- Managing buyer communication and intervening to resolve disputes as and when required
- Working closely with our cross functional operations teams to streamline process and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
The Profile :
- You have a Master in Business Administration and at least 1 year experience within a similar role, ideally within the IT Services industry.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.