Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:34 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Executive - Business Development - Fashion/Apparel (0-3 yrs)
- Fantastic work culture
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Our Client works with a vision to enumerate the future of kids- fashion and integrate India's kid's fashion industry into the global kid's fashion world. We amplify the brand's market value and present the true essence of the brand to the potential customer base with a focused and market-driven perspective. A brand associated with Our Client will join a league of fashion leaders that includes industry heavyweights, emerging brands, and stirring new launches.
The Job :
About The Project : Our Client is a dedicated effort to amplify the brand's market value and present the true essence of the brand to the potential customer base with a focused and market-driven perspective. A brand associated with Our Client will join a league of fashion leaders that includes industry heavyweights, emerging brands, and stirring new launches. Our Client forms an engaging format that focuses on showcasing and introducing trends to potential consumers and professionals with the goal of marketing, branding, and business generation.
- Core responsibilities include talent registrations of the kids from the provided leads and database. Identifying potential customers, creating a pitch, and presenting it to them.
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Keep records of sales, revenue, etc.
- Handle objections by clarifying, convincing, and working through differences to a positive conclusion with prospective and present clients.
- Present new services and enhance existing relationships.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM. Forecast sales targets and ensure they are hit.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company's performance.
Skills Required :
- You have a strong track record of success within sales and marketing, ideally within the Fashion & Luxury industry.
- You are highly goal oriented and possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You have a strong experience within Marketing and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships, brands, and product.