Executive - Business Development - ERP (2-4 yrs)
Location - Indore (M.P.)
Education - MBA Preferred / Any Graduate
Reports to - Tele Sales Manager
Female Candidate Preferred
Key Responsibilities :
- Contact Potential customers to inform them about the ERP Products and Services
- Answer Questions about the Products and Company
- Generate new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow - up and outbound cold calls / emails
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Enhance the contact databases to reach out to more potential companies
- Enter and update customer information in the CRM database
- Keep records of calls, status, reminders and note useful information
- Work closely with Digital marketing team for In-bound lead qualification
Key Skills :
- Good Team player
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with Prospects/customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Good Knowledge of MS-Office
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Knowledge of relevant CRM software's and tele marketing systems
- Cool - tempered and able to handle rejection. Excellent Team Player and co - ordinator
- Goal Driven, Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues
- ERP Software Marketing Experience
- Knowledge of software lifecycle and work in ERP domain