Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:33 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Executive - Business Development - EduTech (0-5 yrs)
- Flexible working options
- Fantastic work culture
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our Client is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximize share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
Ideal Candidate :
Skills Required :
- You have at least 1-year experience within a Sales (B2C) role, ideally within the EdTech industry.
- Experience within Startup Experience and National Sales would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are willing to undertake more than 60% travel.