Senior Manager at Board Infinity
Views:633 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
Executive - Business Development - EduTech (0-2 yrs)
- Responsible for academic & career counselling for prospective learners.
- Generate and handle enquiries (telephonic & email enquiries) to convert them to enrolments.
- Responsible for converting the curated lead to sales.
- Tele calling & follow-up on database provided.
- Attaining enrolment targets
- Resolve queries relating to the course from the prospective candidates.
- Maintain, and foster a Healthy Database with existing and new online sources.
- Prior experience in the inside sales process is preferred
- Ability to understand and navigate the Ed-tech industry
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication
- Should be a quick learner and someone who will follow the prescribed process
- Go-Getter Attitude
- Sound knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built BI from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- Perks and bonuses: Earn more than your fixed pay by earning incentives on a weekly basis.
- High-growth industry: India's edtech industry is an ever-expanding pie and is poised to grow to $2 billion by 2020.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want BI to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future business leader.