Executive - Business Development - EduTech (0-1 yrs)
Ideal Candidate is one who
- Wants to kickstart his professional career with a large brand
- Is comfortable working long-hours(upto 12) and travelling a lot for personal growth in the early phase of their career when they need to get rigorously trained by their leaders as well as earn.
- Be able to take leave on Tuesday and work on Saturday and Sunday.
Bike is added advantage
- Good Marathi and English Communication-
- He/she schedules and conducts structured counseling sessions. Through this session, the Academic Consultant analyses a student's need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription.
- Academic Consultants s at Toppr aree enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality.
- Incentives of upto 1.5 lakh per month since the product to be promoted is premium.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS :
- MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
- 2 - 4 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
- Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching class
ABOUT TOPPR :
Toppr is India's leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 50 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement,optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen.