Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:13 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Executive - Business Development - Education (1-6 yrs)
-Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
-Flexible working options
-Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is a pioneer in - Transforming the Career and Lives- of individuals in the Digital Space by catering advanced training in IBM Certified data science, Python, IBM Certified Predictive Analytics Modeler, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Full-stack web development, Amazon Web Services (AWS), DevOps, Microsoft Azure, Big data Analytics, Digital marketing, and Career Launching program for students who are willing to showcase their skills in the competitive job market with valuable credentials, and also can complete courses with a certificate.
Our client is looking to hire an enthusiastic, energetic, and ambitious Business Development Executive to join our Sales team and build a strong portfolio of clients.
Your responsibilities will include :
-Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing, and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
Ideal Candidate :
Skills required :
- You have at least 1-year of experience within a Career Counselling & Placement, Inside Sales, or Counsellor role, ideally within the IT Software industry.
- You have experience covering Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT) is a strong plus.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.