Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:18 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Executive - Business Development - Education (1-2 yrs)
- Be associated with an impactful online education platform
- Work in a dynamic and vibrant environment
- Competitive salary package
Our client is an online education platform with a far-reaching impact. They are working towards transforming education using a full-stack approach of content, technology and marketing to deliver a rigorous and industry-relevant program.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year of experience within an Inside Sales, Career Counselling & Placements or Counsellor role, ideally within the Education industry
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams