Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:7 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive - Business Development - Education (0-5 yrs)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our Client is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Delivering effective sales skills trainings to the sales teams.
- Coaching sales teams and helping them in applying training content to real life situations.
- Fresher /Experienced both
- Graduates/Post Graduates with 0 to 4 yrs of experience in sales, tele sales, outbound sales, inside sales with revenue targets
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Outstanding persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Embodies ROOHI (Risk taking, Openness, Ownership, Honesty, Innovation) values
- Opportunity to work with Asia's leading educational service provider.
- Market leading fixed compensation
- Attractive monthly incentives based on target achievement