Senior Manager at Board Infinity
Views:15 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Executive - Business Development - Education (0-5 yrs)
- Responsible for academic & career counselling for prospective learners.
- Generate and handle enquirers (telephonic & email enquirers) to convert them to enrollments.
- Responsible for converting the curated lead to sales.
- Tele calling & follow-up on database provided.
- Attaining enrollment targets
- Resolve queries relating to the course from the prospective candidates.
- Maintain, and foster a Healthy Database with existing and new online sources.
- Prior experience in the inside sales process is preferred
- Ability to understand and navigate the ed-tech industry
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication
- Should be a quick learner and someone who will follow the prescribed process
- Go-Getter Attitude
- Sound knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel
- Traits Required: Patience, Vision and Passion
Why should you Join BI sales team compared to other EdTech companies?
- An extremely strong product experience for customers - Customer NPS or Net Promoter Score is 65 which is the industry best in EdTech eco system
- The product intends to deliver outcomes for customers - 84% placement rate currently for customers who take our job-oriented programs
- You can see real impact of customer outcome being delivered as an admissions person and find more meaning and purpose in work
- A strong culture of support, mentoring and enabling people with high levels of accountability
- Zero tolerance towards unethical selling, all sales are audited by program management team
- Incentives are not capped for a high performer
- A structured path to grow into leadership positions into the company
- Enhanced ownership - every year a specific number of company shares are awarded to meritorious performers in sales functions
- 2 cycles to be evaluated for salary revisions and promotions - April and October
- All high performers are considered for moving to next level
- Co-founder remains the overall sales head to ensure that a great team culture is built out along with other sales leaders
- Zero politics, very meritocratic (your inputs, outputs and revenue delivered matters), high inclusivity, extremely young organisation, fast pace