Recruiter at Recruitment Firm
Views:77 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Executive - Business Development - Education (0-5 yrs)
Business Development Executive
Job Summary :
Candidates is responsible to sales E-learning subscription to parents/students. Responsible to make cold calls and meet parents at their office or Home. (70% Telesales- 30% Field Sales)
Job Details :
Location : Sector 2, Noida (1000 Openings)
Shift Timings : 9:30 am - 6:30 pm (day shift)
Weekly Working Days : 6 Days
Off Days : MON
Salary & Compensation : Salary Offered
- 5.0 Lac to - 8.0 Lac (annually)
Incentives : Not Mentioned
Reimbursements : Travel Reimbursements
Rs. 3000 per month
Other Reimbursements : 70% Fixed + 30% Variable out of Total CTC
Education : Graduation degree mandatory
Experience : 6 months to 5 yrs of experience as Telesales / Telemarketing or Sales / Business Development mandatory
Freshers with excellent communication are eligible (Salary 5 LPA fixed + 3LPA Variables)
Experience in other field and want to come as fresher is not eligible
Experience in Education / Training preferred :
Age : 21 - 26 yrs
Communication : Excellent English skills - Ability to Speak, Read & Write
Age must not be more than 26
Job Description :
- Candidate will assist students and parents across India through consultative sales model via both tele and field sales.
- Coordination with the marketing, and technology teams will be required to leverage branding, partnerships and software to help drive growth and conversions.
- Interest in consultative sales and business development.
- Tonnes of energy, initiative, and passion for startup life.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of personal leadership and ability to function independently.
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and tech-savvy.
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with potential customers
- Assist in the development of a strong pipeline of new customers through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting Ongoing monitoring and analysis of pipeline to review performance & optimize accordingly to ensure objectives are met
- Maintaining strong follow-ups and regular feedback calls
- Update and create tailored client proposals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.