Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:112 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Executive - Business Development - Edtech Firm (2-5 yrs)
- Be part of a team that is enthusiastic and passionate about education
- Your work will definitely have a positive impact on both educators and students
- Fulfilling role with great salary package
The Employer :
- Our client is creating niche online tools for the Education sector to help teachers improve their experience as instructors beyond the classroom. The Company is passionate with bridging the gap between teachers and students as well as making learning an enjoyable experience.
- With a successful Series B round closing, the EdTech startup is all geared up for a strategic expansion.
The Job :
In this role, you will reach out to potential customers in the Education sector, such as education institutions, training centres, etc. You will have full control of the entire sales cycle from lead generation to closing the deal.
You will be responsible for :
- Providing sound advice to potential and existing customers
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding KPIs set by the manager.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Gathering feedback and translating them back to the team.
The Profile :
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Business Development (B2B) or Sales/ Key Account Management role, ideally within the EdTech industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Key Accounts.
- Experience within Startup Experience would be a strong advantage.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
-You are a strong networker & relationship builder, with good and tactful negotiation skills.
- You are passionate about education.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard