Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:14 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Executive - Business Development - Cyber Security (1-3 yrs)
- Regional Role
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
We are hiring for an enterprise risk management services company with a special focus on Cyber Security, Risk Management, and Emerging Technologies. They are specialised in conducting cyber security awareness and Advisory services for corporates as well as small and medium enterprises.
The Job :
Key responsibilities areas :
- Tele calls to generate meetings
- Develop selling skills and business knowledge to grow into a business development manager
- Sourcing accurate contact details from online sources of the decision maker of events from the HR and IT departments of companies in the business of Smartphone, Ecommerce, IT product, IT services, FMCG, Pharma, Insurance Co, Banks, Travel & Leisure, Apparel brands, -Airlines, Education Institutions, Automobile dealers, Telecom, Jewelers and Real Estate
- Maintaining the database on the internal templates of the organization
- Tele-Calling to generate meetings
- Write emails professionally to share company profile or any information the prospective client seeks about the company
- Being the communication bridge between the prospective client and the Business Development team to ensure meeting details accuracy
Ideal Candidate :
Key Competencies :
- We are looking for a highly energetic, self driven, self-motivated and a presentable individual to join our sales team.
- Possess good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Should be comfortable in building & maintaining client and employee relationships over zoom calls or face to face meetings.
- Must be a good listener, learner & a presenter and go getter.
- Ability to work in conditions which include multiple priorities, extended work schedules and specific time constraints
- Business knowledge and sales skills
- Handling face to face meetings
- Know about sales strategies to engage the members in our community and outside
- Tele calling skills and follow ups
- Multi Tasking