Executive - Business Development - Customer Acquisition - Retail Sales (0-4 yrs)
Develop and implement growth opportunities in Franchisee Super Markets. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills. Will be posted in franchisee stores and should be willing to travel.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Would be the Single Point of Contact from the Company side and needs to interface and work with
a) The Owner of franchisee Store. Needs to have strong working relationship with the Owner and ensure all issues are addressed within a fixed timeline.
b) Manage and Interface with the employees of Store to ensure all planned activities are being carried out. Ensure that the store employees communicate the promotional activities to the store customers.
c) Work to ensure that assets communicating the promotions are displayed in prominent locations to ensure that communication to the End Customer is effective. Need to maintain healthy relationship with the employees.
- Work on increasing the Revenue of the Store by
a) Conducting Events and promotional activities to attract new customers
b) Interact with existing walk in Customers and explaining the Offers, Promotions, Reward Points that are being run in Stores.
- Weekly offs will be on a rotational basis. Weekends would be compulsory working day.
- Shift Timings - 2.00 P.M. to 10.00 P.M.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Should know English and Kannada, other languages would be a plus
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential customers
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in B2C sales.
- Freshers (MBA or Degree Graduates) are also welcome to apply, based on their communication skills, the candidate would be selected