Executive - Business Development - Coliving Space (0-2 yrs)
Job highlights :
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Provide project level analysis producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals,UAT plan)
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices.
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs.
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results.
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff)
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships.
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results.
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities.
- Provide project level analysis producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements.
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes.
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations.
- Assist with and test implementation for all payer and vendor relationships to ensure data transfer collection, quality and reporting relationships are working appropriately down to the market level to ensure market team member and provider experience is appropriate.
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts.
- Meet with the project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.Develop and execute test plans.Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements.
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business.
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills.
- Understanding of Indices, fundamentals and analytical data, returns level data etc.
- Data analysis - Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel.
About UniAcco :
UniAcco is an initiative by Adventum Offshore. UniAcco is a global student accommodation platform for students actively looking to study and stay in the UK.
On UniAcco's platform, students can compare, consult, and choose their accommodation from several established property providers. We are the one-stop solution for student housing by providing concierge services to premium customers to ensure them the best hassle-free experience abroad. We are a cross-border platform where students can compare, consult, and choose their accommodation out of several verified properties, simply and securely.