Srenior Recruiter at Milestone HR Consultancy
Views:79 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Executive - Business Development - BFSI (0-4 yrs)
We have urgent requirement for the post of Business Development Executive in reputed Finance Company.
1. Acquire new clients for Demat & Trading accounts through Direct Sales (face to face), Cold Calling, networking, data base, and references.
2. Sourcing and converting from existing base of clients or by getting data of existing clients with other firms).
3. End to end customer relationship management.
4. Meet Non-Trading Customers and activate them.
5. Sell online accounts to customers and encourage them to trade online.
6. Have a customer centric approach and ensure that customer is serviced well.
7. Ensure that customer trades actively after opening of the trading account.
8. To understand customer's financial goals, advice them on Buy, Sell or Hold strategy and execute trade.
9. Interact with clients to update them on research calls and advising them on asset allocation within their portfolio and guide them on Buy, Sell or hold strategy.
10. Help customers to Execute trade online and place orders on behalf .
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KEY SKILLS:
1. BBA, B.Com, B.A., B.Sc., MBA-Finance, M Com, PGDM/MBA- Finance.
2. Should have at least 0-2 years of work experience in Broking / Insurance (Life, General, or Health) / Bank / mutual fund / insurance / other financial products.
3. Experience of having successful Broker relationships would be an added advantage.
4. Follow in house Research Reports, Company news and track company performance.
5. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Effective time management.
7. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively Have a passion for problem solving, the ability to quickly learn new concepts, and must be able to interact with all levels of technical and business teams.
8. Proven ability to work independently or as an integral member of a team.
9. Be a team player, self-motivated and able to work collaboratively across organizations and geographic.
10. General IT Skills(Office/Internet), decent understanding of online research methods.
11. Standard language and communication skills required for all client facing positions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.