Executive - Business Development - BFS (0-1 yrs)
- Selling bank and third-party products to new customers.
- Engaging in marketing activities and local travel to meet potential clients regularly.
- Contacting existing customers to encourage more deposits and cross-selling of products.
- Meeting daily and monthly sales targets as assigned by the organization.
- Completing all mandatory certifications for the role (AMFI, EUIN, etc.).
- Participating in and completing all learning activities provided by the bank.
- Recording daily customer interactions in the bank's CRM system.
- Adhering to all compliance guidelines, both regulatory and legislative, for each activity.
- Participating in and supporting all initiatives undertaken by the bank as required.
- Candidate needs to have good communication and negotiation skills.
- Sales skills
- Customer interaction