Senior Executive - HR at OnGrid
Views:29 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Executive - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
About OnGrid :
- OnGrid is India's fastest growing digital trust platform offering verifications, background checks, and references checks for onboarding employees, contractors users, merchants, customers, etc. Founded by IIT-B alumni, OnGrid has completed more than 50+ million checks across 1500+ happy clients.
- At OnGrid, we are focused on redefining and reimagining trust and accountability. Our platform and digital locker infrastructure (eLockr) would enable organizations to verify credentials instantly, and as much as possible, directly via issuing source. Having built the basic pillars of trust (and creating a profitable venture with 100+ full-time people in the process), we now want our imagination to be let loose and think of avenues never explored, and execute in ways never implemented before.
- In this pursuit, we are looking for a motivated Business Development Executive with experience in designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that covers a wide customer base and helps in establishing a strong market presence.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Lead Generation, meeting, and qualifying leads (potential clients) as part of the B2B sales process
- Presentation, platform demo to potential clients, and regular follow-up
- Quality proposal creation
- Conducting PoC's and pilots for potential clients and hand-holding them during the pilot period
- Client onboarding via defined OnGrid onboarding process
- Gathering client and user insights for dissemination to the product, technology, and operations team
- Account and relationship management for onboarded clients
- Invoicing and payment collection
- 1-3 years of IT / Platform sales, including front-end client-facing business development skills
- B2B Sales to CHRO, CXO level preferred
- Sales of Background Verification (BGV) platform/services or Staffing / Recruitment platform/services a plus, but not mandatory
- Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal) are mandatory
- The structured, scientific and disciplined approach in business development is a must
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools is a plus
- Proficiency in using Google slides, docs, spreadsheets, and MS Office required