Executive - Business Development - Architecture/Interior Designing (3-10 yrs)
Business Development Executive
1. Meeting Clients. Client Development, Negotiation with Vendors, BOQ comparison, Follow up. Sales Targets. Handling Sales & Market activities & achieving sales target.
2. Exploring & developing new prospects & opportunities.
3. Calling up the prospective clients and fixing up the meeting with Architects, HNI Clients, MNC's and Directors of Companies for new projects
4. Doing follow up with the existing clients.
5. Sending plan of the day to reporting authority.
6. Sending Plan of Action and Report on daily basis.
Skills and personality traits :
1. Must be presentable to meet clients and give presentation
2. Must having good communication skills.
3. Smart worker, result oriented.
4. Good planning skills.
5. Prefer who have experience to deal with clients, Architect, Interiors and builders.