Director at Dhruv Corporate HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:1 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Business Development (2-3 yrs)
We are a team of experienced Business Development Executive established in Ahmedabad.
Having understood the HR challenges of MSMEs since 1999, DCSPL (Dhruv Corporate HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - www.dcspl.com) launched HR outsourcing services for big corporates, MNCs, MSMEs in 2020, known as Tamr HR.
HR outsourcing is the need of the hour for businessmen and solves 3 major issues faced by them, which are:
a) Instability of in-house HR executives and their lack of knowledge
b) Complex labour laws and severe consequences of non-compliance
c) Inefficient internal HR process and ignorance of technological advancement
We are now the go-to partner for all HR needs. We offer a wide range of services from Labour Law Registrations, Payroll, Compliance, Temporary Staffing, HR policies and HR Consulting services. Our deep understanding of the HR functions becomes a competitive edge for us as well as our clients.
To know more about our services please visit www.tamarohr.com.
TamaroHR is looking for a Business Development Executive. The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. S/he should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Identify partnership opportunities and pitch services to MDs, CEOs and HR Heads,
2. Ensure regular follow ups for the appointments,
3. Survey the market and identify trends which can be useful,
4. Ensure onboarding formalities are done for the clients,
5. Follow up for payments if required,
6. Maintain relations with the existing clients to cross-sell and up-sell,
7. Strictly following the SOPs (standard operating procedures),
8. Working in close co-ordination & partnership with the other colleagues of DCSPL/TamaroHR and its clients,
9. Developing & maintaining corporate contacts, ensuring prompt and efficient services for them,
10. Adhering to the systems of the organization and following processes,
11. Studying, improvising, standardizing & monitoring the operating procedures,
12. Working within set deadlines as directed and handling more &/or different responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
1. Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred but not mandatory
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED :
1. 2-3 years' prior industry related B2B experience
2. Experience of cold calling,
3. Excellent communication skills for convincing senior management,
4. Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies,
5. Focused and goal-oriented.
We offer competitive fixed salary, variable salary plus incentives.