Talent Acquisition Associate at Intellikart Ventures LLP
Views:2 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
Location- Noida (WFO)
Experience- 1-2 Years
Education:- mechanical/electrical engineering candidates Only.
Relevant Experience- 1 year is needed
Budget- 3-4 LPA (negotiable)
Notice period- Immediate-30 days (max)
Interview process- F2F/Virtual
Gender preference- Female
- Good speaking, listening, understanding & computer skills: (Comp. Skills- writing, searching data over the internet, compiling searched data, making PPTS, basic posters & creative making skills, MS Office/excel/word/PowerPoint).
- Identifying opportunities in target markets for your organization's products and services,
- Assessing client needs and the company's ability to meet those needs, giving the best solution to the client & proceeding towards closing the order in favor of the company.
- Generating leads through cold calling prospective clients or networking at trade shows/ site visits/meeting appointments, etc. + Following up with new leads and referrals generated.
- Sending supporting documents to the clients. (technical/ accounts related/ company credential docs/ etc.)
- Be responsible for your leads/clients - end to end. From lead generation to pitching the product, convincing clients, giving the best solution, solving all client queries, submitting necessary docs, to closing the technicals and financials, under the guidance or with the help of your reporting managers/ team members.
- Keeping up with the latest industry developments, including market positioning of corporate competitors.
- Be strongly skilled in organization, problem-solving, customer service, and multitasking while being committed to excellence
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, MIS, prepare status reports on goals, compile & report data as per company policy / as stated & req. by reporting managers.
- Identifying and participating in Exhibitions/Trade fairs /Seminars /Product demos and organizing the same with the concerned Support team members, right from the start till the end of the exhibition.