Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:400 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Executive - Business Development (1-2 yrs)
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic business development executive for our client. The company networks with technical institutions and business support organisations in India and abroad to enable business expansion and information dissemination on technical developments.
- As a Business Development executive, you will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- The primary role of the Business Development executive is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Identify and develop relationships with construction industry professionals to generate new business opportunities
- Expand the client's footprint and build a positive reputation for yourself and the business.
- The business development officer must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Attend industry events and networking events in order to establish/further new and existing client acquisition.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Contact all architects to understand, quantify their requirement, and align company product to fit their requirements.
- Report to senior management on new business development activities, successes, and KPIs as necessary.
- Assist in the proposal process with the internal marketing and project management teams.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Minimum 1 year experience as business development executive, sales & marketing executive, key account executive, marketing associate, client acquisition executive
- Graduate/Postgraduate with good academic track record
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Excellent communication skills, especially good command in English
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills