Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:73 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Executive - Brand Marketing - eCommerce (2-6 yrs)
The Job :
In this role you will be working with a team to design and build campaigns and execute them in a timely and orderly fashion. Your day-to-day work includes:
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Collaborating with external agency partners and internal teams to ensure proper execution.
- Contributing to product development, pricing discussions and supporting new product launches.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions for ideating strategies with a competitive edge.
The Profile :
- You possess Masters in Marketing or Business Administration from a top-tier institute and have at least 2 years experience within a similar role.
- Prior work with a SaaS or other internet industry firm would be advantageous.
- A proven track record of successful campaign execution would be preferred.
- You have the ability to analyse the performance of various campaigns to bring up actionable insights and next steps.
- You can handle a project single handedly if required.
- You have the zeal to exceed your performance targets and work well in teams.
- You possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
The Employer :
- Our client is an online property portal supporting the end-to-end functioning by addressing the concerns of owners, agents and consumers alike.
The Offer :
- Join a fast growing online platform and drive their brand marketing efforts
- Market leading salary and benefits