Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:15 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Executive - B2B Business Development & Business Development - IT (1-6 yrs)
- Leadership Role
- Fantastic work culture
- Join a market leader within B2B Industry
Our Client is a fully integrated, data-fueled, demand generation engine that offers a host of industry-leading solutions designed to help B2B organizations drive qualified interest.
You will be responsible for :
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers, and meet regularly with managers and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, and select deals in line with company strategies.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Implementing Outbound marketing activities including demand generation, leads generation, linkedin outreach, Cold email campaigns etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Leading the planning and implementation of marketing and initiatives related to the brand.
- Planning and executing CRM, marketing automation and lifecycle marketing initiatives.
- Using customer insights to construct effective CRM campaigns.
- Measuring, monitoring and analysing effectiveness of email marketing activities against goals (ROI & KPIs).
- Planning and executing Outbound calling campaigns across North American Region.
Ideal Candidate :
Required skills and qualifications :
- Candidates must have a prior experience in B2B appointment generation and/or Businesses Development roles.
- Proven working experience as a B2B business development executive, sales executive, inside sales, End-End Sales, or in a relevant role.
- Experience in US/UK-based customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in sales techniques
Preferred skills and qualifications
- B2B Intudrsty / Market knowledge
- Experience with CRM software (ex: Salesforce, Hubspot)