Senior Recruiter at Rekrutindia
Views:48 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive/Assistant Sales Manager - LPG Product (2-9 yrs)
Opening for Sales Executive/ Assistant Sales Manager - Chennai Location for LPG product
Minimum 2 yrs of experience in Business Development in Chemical/ Lubricants/ Oil & Gas / petrochemical/ Mechanical Equipment industry.
Qualification : Any Engineering Graduate/ B.E + MBA
Job Description :
- Supervise and guide the distributors to ensure marketing objectives are met.
- Regularly visit outlets/customers using LPG, promote Total and convert prospects into customers. Creating and maintaining a healthy pipeline or prospects all times
- Provide feedback on the competitors activities on monthly basis
- To act as single point of contact for all customers and distributors. Maintain a direct contact with all the customers and distributors in order to enhance customer satisfaction, market share and brand image of the company.
- Regularly visit and inspects facilities installed and ensure safety by advising the safety practices for usage /handing of LPG/LPG equipments
- Maintain good rapport with the competitors and local authorities.
- Plan and implement campaigns, advertisement & promotions in line with the group's norms.
- Ensure collection of payments from all customers as per the terms and conditions
- Ensure timely collection of various concessional forms
- Expansions of business segments in an efficient and time bound manner
- Ensure Groups safety, security environments and ethics standards are understood and followed by all the stakeholders in the packed segments
- A highly competitive and challenging market dominated by subsidized domestic LPG of Government companies
- Limited access so far to main markets
- A heavily regulated markets with changing and unclear rules
- Limited logistics solutions/assets, meaning a huge road transportation activity
- Modest margins leading to a stringent cost management
- Meeting sales target in all business segment
- Business developments and sustainable growth across all business segments in line with the annual targets
- Maintain professional and cordial relationship with channel partners and customers thereby enhancing the brand image of the company.