Executive/Assistant Manager/Officer - Field Sales - Healthcare (0-5 yrs)
- Develop a business plan and Sales strategy for the assigned market that ensures attainment of company Sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for realization of revenue and the targets of walk ins/Membership plans for assigned geographical area/Centre.
- Organize outreach programs with prospective patient community for Residential segment, presidents, local clubs, schools and other local bodies with a view to generate footfalls from them.
- To be responsible for maintaining Brand identity programme in all aspects in assigned clusters, including at all patient- facing interaction, as brand custodian.
- Involves in successful designing, testing and implementation of all Sales process improvement and marketing initiatives in the assigned centre/ region.
- Ensuring regular update and maintenance of customer database for the assigned Centre/Region.
- Continuously look out for both market and product diversification opportunities to expand business.
- Track Report, feedback, complaints received through marketing activities.
Desired Profile :
- Education: Graduate with MBA in Sale & Marketing; completely computer savvy including MS Office.
- Proficient in English & Hindi; good knowledge of Marathi would be an advantage; pleasing personality with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attitudinally, the candidate must be a complete team-player and an extrovert with proven managerial & leadership skills; social networker yet disciplined in manners and behavior,good / sophisticated family background.