Key Account Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solution
Views:81 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Executive/Assistant Manager - Business Development - Healthcare (2-5 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE/ASSISTANT MANAGER
Achieve targeted levels of sales
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Professionally and effectively employs sales skills to achieve targeted sales.
- Increase the level of sales and business mix from individual customer
- Maintain an accurate and current database
- Identify and develop sources of potential customers
- Effectively communicate with customers to gain commitment to purchase
- Maintain regular contact with Key Customers
- Develop and maintain relationships which benefit both customer
- Overcome customer resistance/objections to products
- Advise Managing Director and Sales and Marketing Director of customer feedback/comments relating to product content and pricing as well as company performance
- Provide a weekly schedule of planned activities
- Achieve sales activities within specified time scales as directed by Managing Director and Group Sales and Marketing Director
- Targeted tele-sales campaigns to achieve sales
- Be able to match appropriate products to customers- requirements.
- Be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all services, relevant selling points and benefits
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor service, be able to highlight their disadvantages and promote relevant benefits
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of services
- Provide time-phased, qualified reports on achievement and activities
- Handle correspondence related to all selling activities
- Liaise with other members of Sales Team to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information and increase professionalism
- Undertake all responsibilities with reference to procedures.
- Obtain necessary authority for expenses and record same in line with Company Policy.
- Undertake any reasonable duties as specified by the Reporting Manager
Minimum: Any Graduation
Preferred: Graduate in medical profession: MBBS/ BDS/ BPT/ MPT
2- 5 years, Experience of dealing with various doctors.
Budget: upto 70-75 K
Personal Skills & Qualities :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Planning & organizing abilities
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability - Efficient under pressure
- Result Oriented
About company: Home Health Care Services provider
It is a leading home healthcare service provider in India. It has 1000+ team members and caregivers- workforce covering more than 40 cities in India. It follows the best practices in medical care and maintains international protocols and standards. It has served over 4,00,000 + patients across India and has helped them to recover safely and comfortably in the place they know best i.e. their HOME. It maintains high standard on customer service, a fact supported by NPS score of over 70 per cent. Some of the key services offered by it include setting up ICU at HOME, providing Cancer treatment at home, home nursing and physiotherapy along with providing plethora of clinical procedures at home there by delivering almost 70% of all clinical services at home.
On B2B space, It is the largest PSP program provider in the country and acts as a one stop shop for the pharma companies to manage their patient journey right from awareness of therapy to compliance management. It also has a JV with M3 Inc a listed Japanese multinational company with > USD 9bn market cap. It has 4.0mn + doctors worldwide using its various Internet based platforms, through which it offers a host of services to the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare professionals.
It also has its own distribution setup offering chronic medicines to patients right at their doorsteps. It Accolades: 1) Best Quality Initiative in Healthcare by CMO Asia 2016 2) Customer Service Award in Healthcare by CMO Asia 2016 3) Ancillary Healthcare Provider of the Year at India Health and Wellness Awards 2016
ICU at Home, Home Pulmonology, Home Cardiac Care, Post Surgical Care, Home Physiotherapy, Everyday Health Care, Mother and Child Care at Home, Cancer treatment at Home, Equipment Rental, Diagnostic Services, Patient Support Programs, and Home Delivery of Medicines