Consultant at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:60 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - After Sales - Manufacturing Firm (3-7 yrs)
After Sales Executive
Reporting Manager: GM After Sales
Experience: 3-5 yrs
Preferred Certification: NA
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
- Anticipate and identify customer needs and meet and exceed them by relationship building and taking responsibility for resolving customer problems.
- Work with customers to the highest ethical and professional standards to build long-term profitable relationships.
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and communicate this appropriately with customers
- Be a Subject Matter Champion, supporting colleagues with knowledge, skills and expertise to improve business performance and profit.
- Knowledge of tendering process (RFQ/RFP/RFI)
- Knowledge about GFR, DPP & DPM.
- Ensuring timely invoicing and payment collections.
- Monitoring the CSI while always strive to improve the same through regular feedback from customers.
- Maximise the use of all available resources to ensure the department is run in the most effective manner.
- Close monitoring of product performance & feedback, customer expectation vs. product delivery.
- Should have good knowledge of SAP & ZOHO.
- Experience of handling service support operations & customer complaints.
- Service Optimisation: Developing & implementing improvement programs to upgrade the service standards.
- Interactive communication, Knowledge of MS office, Knowledge of CRM tools, Open to travel extensively.
DESIRED BEHAVIOURAL VALUES:
- Commitment to common purpose and goals
- Seating respect on the table
- Displaying Integrity and Ethic
- Taking initiative and ownership
- Being passionate about making a difference