Sr. Human Resource at Starcom Information Technology
Views:71 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Executive/Account Manager - Sales/Business Development - IT (2-5 yrs)
Skill: Sales, Business Development, Account Management, B2b Sales Strategy, Discuss appropriate solutions, Channels Management;
Exp: 3-5 years,
Technology: BI / Analytics / Data Quality
- Sales and Accounts Management, Research prospects / Business opportunities (like company background, organization structure, requirements, business processes, current system, business plan, plain points, competition, budget etc.)
- Business Development Planning activities to achieve established targets Effective time and pipeline management to align sales efforts with sales targets
- Proven working experience as business development, sales executive or relevant role in the Business Intelligence / Analytics /IT Services field.
- Understand current pain-points, discuss appropriate solutions and value-add with the customers Pitch and negotiation with customers
- Identify potential business partners / System Integrators in target geographies. Work with Demand Generation Team & Execute parallel campaign
- Ability to engage and influence a client; Effective in handling technical pre-sales activities
- Should not be averse to understanding Technology. Should be able to handle large RFP's and response quality. Should be comfortable in understanding and explaining technology and solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.