Exchange 22 - Executive - Customer Support (0-10 yrs)
Inbound calls : Receive calls from customers related to their Queries and resolving the same.
- Identify customers- needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions.
Outbound: To make outgoing calls to people.
- To inform them about the products and services.
- To listen to objections and handle them effectively.
- To generate leads from the people.
- Make outgoing calls to the company's existing customers.
- Take feedback from the customers and note them down in the system for future reference.
- To outcall customers who have lodged a complaint and resolve the same.
- To enter the details of every interaction in the system.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.