Exchange 22 - Executive - Customer Support (0-10 yrs)
Inbound calls : Receive calls from customers related to their Queries and resolving the same.
- Identify customers- needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions.
Outbound: To make outgoing calls to people.
- To inform them about the products and services.
- To listen to objections and handle them effectively.
- To generate leads from the people.
- Make outgoing calls to the company's existing customers.
- Take feedback from the customers and note them down in the system for future reference.
- To outcall customers who have lodged a complaint and resolve the same.
- To enter the details of every interaction in the system.