HR at Evolv Clothing Company
Views:275 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Evolv Clothing - Store Manager (5-10 yrs)
Luxury Brand Store Manager
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years- experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Looking for a female customer relationship manager with experience of 5 to 10 years in luxury fashion retail.
- To provide expectational customer service by greeting their needs and demonstrating the customer about the products.
- To advise the clients on current trends and development in the luxury fashion world.
- To take care of the inventory in the store and clarifying the customers queries and complaints.
- Coordinate inventory control, merchandising, and store maintenance.
- To manage the sales goals, budgets, and devised sales forecast.
- Display of VM and arranging merchandise on shelves according to the popularity and trend.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.