eVidyaloka - Coordinator - Marketing (1-3 yrs)
eVidyaloka is a non profit social organization, connecting volunteers across India and the world, to deliver remote classes to children across rural villages of India, using a remote education delivery model. Currently classes are delivered across 167+ centers across 10 states
The key to scale this to as many villages as we can is the ability to market and effectively mobilize people from various segments and targets of the society.
This role essentially, will be accountable in handling marketing requirements which in turn helps in building a future India.
Develop concept and ideas for advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Conversant with various social media handles and digital marketing.
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Build and manage rich content for eVidyaloka social media handles
- Cultivate media relationships.
- Flair to handle both external and internal communications.
- Communication skills: Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Technology adaptability: Familiarity with the usage of Emails, MS Office, Skype, YouTube, handling blogs and social media handles
Qualifications & Experience
- Education: Graduate/Post Graduate, with equivalent work experience
- Skills: Communication skills and networking ability
- Experience: 1-2 years marketing experience.
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time