eVidyaloka - Coordinator - Communications (0-2 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- eVidyaloka is a non profit social organization, connecting volunteers across India and the world, to deliver remote classes to children across rural villages of India, using a remote education delivery model. Currently classes are delivered across 167+ centers across 10 states
- The key to scale this to as many villages as we can is the ability to market and effectively mobilize people from various segments and targets of the society.
- This role essentially, will be accountable in handling marketing requirements which in turn helps in building a future India.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Creating timely reports to be sent out to eVidyaloka Donors
- Create and manage rich content for eVidyaloka social media handles.
- Flair to handle both external and internal communications.
Personal Characteristics :
- Communication skills : Excellent communicator and creative thinker and writer
- Technology adaptability : Familiarity with the usage of Emails, MS Office, Skype, YouTube, handling blogs and social media handles
- Education : Graduate/Post Graduate, with equivalent work experience
- Location : Bangalore
- Job Type : Full time