Co-Founder and CEO at eVidya
Views:216 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
eVIDYA - Sales Leader (3-5 yrs)
eVidya offers Blended Learning Environment for Tier-II & Tier-III Students and Aspirants over 23 Government Competitive Exams (SSC, Defence, State Exams, Railways, Banking etc) & Board Exams.
As a Sales Lead, you will be developing B2C Sales Structure, managing Team, key customer relationships and providing simple /low-level tech troubleshooting to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the eVidya Offerings.
What you will do:
- Carrying a target for each product : Building leads, making a pitch, presenting a proposal, following up
- Generating target revenue for all solutions /courses offered by the company.
- Devising new selling strategies and improving current sales processes.
- Building an instant connect with new customers and on boarding them onto the platform.
- Supporting, responding, or escalating any issues, or red flags to the appropriate team
- Ensuring team achieves productivity and quality roster adherence
- Collaborating regularly with sales team to discuss targets, best practices, business and market trends, and review qualification approach to maximize opportunities
- Continuously managing the performance and development of the team through proper internal training and feedback, development of sales skills, competitive positioning, motivation, goal setting and general direction
- Engaging with customers on a periodic basis to understand their feedback on the platform, what is going well, and what can improved
- Working towards avoiding last-minute surprises and potentially lose a customer / retention
- Meticulously logging all interactions with customers onto the CRM platform in order to be completely transparent about the status of the customer relationship
What you need to have :
- 3-5 years of experience in Ed tech Sales with a proven history in managing a team
- Edtech Sales Experience is highly preferred
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Patient and active listener
- Passion for service
- People Management and sales/customer service experience preferred