HR Manager at Evibe Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:448 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Evibe - Team Manager - Event Management (3-6 yrs)
- We are looking to hire a result oriented, process driven and ambitious operations team manager to lead our existing operations team.
- This is a perfect role if you want to work in a fast paced high-growth and challenging start-up work environment. With your work, you have an opportunity to touch millions of people's lives by enabling long-lasting memories.
1. Responsible for the overall conversions, customer satisfaction and to achieve month targets. Deliver results day to day operational tasks without compromising on quality.
2. Generate quality business insights from customer/partner conversations to drive the revenue growth of the company.
3. Assisting TLs, Agents in the daily operation to ensure KPIs are met and maintained in line with company defined objectives.
4. Maintain metrics, reports and process documentation & accurate tracking of the ongoing tasks. Ability to take data driven decisions.
5. Team management, ability to inspire and get the work done.
Effectively manage customer escalations.
Conduct interviews to hire new team members as and when needed.
6. Undertaking regular one-to-one meetings, team meetings at various levels, training and counselling/coaching sessions, conducting regular performance reviews.
7. Should be able to individually define and document processes.
8. Training of all products to be imparted to all the new employees and regular refresher training for the existing employees to maintain high customer quality. Listen to team members feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
Required Skills: Result Oriented, People Management, Performance Management, Attrition Control, Capacity Planning.
1. 3-6 years experience in similar domain with minimum 1+ years as team manager.
2. Graduation degree in any stream. Post graduation is a plus.
3. Excellent written and communication skills.
4. MS Office knowledge (Mainly into MS Excel). Should be excellent with data reporting skills.
5. Should be highly process driven and demonstrate a high degree of ownership and consumer obsession.
6. Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
7. Problem solving skills and an ability to think through solutions in a structured environment
8. Able to work under pressure.
9. Prior experience with a start-up will be an edge.
About Company Evibe.in is India's first online platform to book best event services for birthdays, anniversaries, surprises & more. Evibe is the fastest growing event planning startup and is operational in 5 cities. We have an ambitious vision to enable billions of memories.
1. Recognised as one of the top 5 event planning startups in India by Business World.
2. Funded by Hyderabad Angels, CommonFloor founders and others.
3. Top 10 startups selected for Google Launchpad Build, Awarded Top 30 startup in India, Winner of HOT 100 awards.
4. Featured on Times of India, New Indian Express, Sakshi, Namasthe Telangana & many more
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.