Partner-People&Organisation at Everymedia Technologies Private Limited
Views:132 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Everymedia - Alliance & Associations Role - Sales & Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Job Description -
Responsible for association for all clients; with partners across industries. Co-branded collaboration, content tie-ups and partnerships with digital portals & brands for digital promotion (social media marketing).
Scope of Work -
- Ideate/conceptualize content tie-up & association opportunities (across industries)
- Understanding the client campaign & needs, identifying potential portals/brands for alliances
- Inter-department coordination with Social Media Marketing & Public Relations Team to execute the alliances
- Complete operational execution of all association deals; from conceptualizing to closure
- Handling database & research for sourcing prospect clients
- Working with & managing multiple vendors for aligning campaigns & disseminating content as per the association
- Providing 360 degree solution for collaboration opportunity
- Strategizing & reaching out to potential brands for promotional campaigns for upcoming projects
- Responsible for adding value to the company by exploring possible synergy between clients and prospective brand partners
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial multi-level relationships with brand partners
- Generate long-term revenue for the clients by developing monetising opportunities with brand partners in the form on Digital IPs, social media campaigns, endorsements and more.
- Coordinate with internal resources to execute and fulfil deliverables between clients and partners.
- Client servicing
- 2-4 years of experience in Sales/Marketing domain with hand-on experience in basic operations
- Post Graduate from Marketing background (preferable)
- Well versed with MS Office
- Capable of working under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Working on projects independently & with the team
- Solution provider
- Execution of partnership projects
- Support in partnership pitches/closures
- Extensive research on brands, portals, social media channels/platforms
- Handling database
- Client servicing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.