HR - Executive at Evervent
Views:19 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Evervent - Manager - Business Development - Cloud Telephony (3-5 yrs)
Job responsibilities :
- The prospect will be responsible for the sales of products/services in the Enterprise segment in the assigned region/industry vertical and achieve the sales revenue targets.
- Own the sales cycle right from prospecting clients/opportunity, introducing the company, positioning, presenting solutions, negotiations till the closure of sales.
- Create/maintain excellent relationships with clients and be able to tailor products, pitch according to their specifications.
- Develop and implement new logo acquisition strategy and market mapping strategy in the assigned territory/ vertical.
- Prepare business development strategies by proactively researching and anticipating prospective client needs.
- Secure business opportunities by cultivating mutually beneficial business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Drive and Close Upsell and Cross- sell opportunities.
What are we looking for:
Sales Skills :
- Ability to engage and influence key stakeholders in accounts; Effective in performing technical/functional activities required during pre-sales stage.
- Past Experience in solution selling to enterprises (CRM/ERP/Telephony/Enterprise/ Contact Centers/ SaaS/ CPaaS solutions ) is desired.
- Concept selling, software solution sales experience is good to have.
- 3-5 years Software/Solution sales experience.
Technical Domain expertise :
- Should not be averse to understanding Technology.
- Should be comfortable in understanding and explaining technology and solutions with a consultative approach.
Preference of Professional background
- Direct Sales Experience in Solution Sales (CRM/ERP/Telephony/Enterprise/ Contact Centers/ SaaS/ CPaaS solutions)
- Experience of Selling in the assigned region/vertical.
Preference of Educational background:
- B.Tech and MBA is preferred.