Assistant Maanger - Human Resounces at Everest Group
Views:126 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Everest Group - Client Director - Sales (7-15 yrs)
The client director is responsible for the development and execution of the strategic management plan for growing our account base and managing current key accounts. This is an individual contributor role that includes client acquisition, retention, sales process execution, account management, business development, and revenue attainment. The accounts would include Service Providers, Global System Integrators and Product/ Technology Vendors.
Key Responsibilities :
- The client director will be responsible for attaining revenue and activity goals as set by the organization by:
- Independently owning end-to-end sales cycle for standard Everest Group subscription offerings and custom research and advisory offerings.
- Generate leads by identifying client's strategic objectives, problems, challenges and requirements. Working collaboratively with practice leaders to develop custom research / advisory solutions, and taking them to closure
Account management and development :
- The client director will play a key role within the account development program by:
- Proactively leading the acquisition of new target accounts, along with retention and growth of existing accounts.
- Consistent activity required to develop new contacts and relationships
- Developing and executing key account plans.
- Developing and deepening senior executive relationships within the portfolio of accounts
- Functioning as the first point of contact for a portfolio of target accounts, and orchestrating internal and external resources throughout the customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with Marketing and other functional groups on an organization-wide account management plan and oversee its execution
- Weekly reporting on activity and progress
Sales Management :
- The client director will display robust sales management skills on a day-to-day basis by:
- Ensuring disciplined documentation at all stages of the sales cycle
- Working in collaboration with associated stakeholders such as India business leader, service line leaders and finance for timely and accurate planning, documentation, invoicing, etc.
- Engage effectively with firm leadership in strategic planning sessions
Experience, Education, and Skillset
We are seeking a high calibre individual to maintain our exceptional standards. This person should have:
- 7-15 years of overall experience in the professional services/research and advisory industry
- Proven track record of proactive opportunity generation for custom advisory solutions, over and above standard product subscription sales
- Proven track record of successfully expanding relationships within strategic accounts
- Experience in the global services industry (ITeS) is desirable
- Prior selling experience to Service Providers, Global System Integrators and Product/ Technology Vendors would be preferred.
- We believe that to be successful in this role, the incumbent should possess the following skills and behavioural traits:
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically, prioritize successfully, and develop long-term trusted relationships
- Be able to engage senior executives with appropriate gravitas and industry context
- Should be highly relationship oriented, yet have strong negotiation skills and be assertive when required
- Be able to operate successfully in a fast-growing, highly fluid environment in a highly disciplined and collaborative manner
- The candidate must be a fast learner
About Everest Group
- Everest Group is a research firm focused exclusively on IT, business process, and engineering services - this specialization results in a depth of expertise that our clients find invaluable when making critical, strategic decisions related to their use and delivery of sourcing services. The Global 1000 - the largest and most complex companies of the world - use our services to guide their journeys to achieve heightened operational and financial performance, accelerated value delivery, and high-impact business outcomes. Founded in 1991, we serve clients around the world. For more information, visit www.everestgrp.com.
- Everest Group is with you on the journey. We are committed to empowering team members to develop their potential, share their authentic selves, and inclusively engage. This means we continually celebrate the diverse journeys different individuals cultivate. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it is the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for solving challenges, you will find a home at Everest Group.