HR Recruiter at Jobsforher
Views:642 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Events Coordinator - Executive Search Firm (0-2 yrs)
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
The Events Coordinator is responsible for assisting in planning, budgeting and overall management of events hosted by JobsForHer across India.
The position is responsible for all details of event planning, including timelines, budgets, partnerships, event management databases, event volunteer management, creating a positive experience and post-event evaluation and analysis. This position works closely with partners and vendors with varying levels of experience and with the marketing, sales/cs, content and technology functions of the organisation
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create an event action plan including budgets, timelines, marketing, and partnerships with stakeholders in the ecosystem
- Cultivate, motivate and mobilize strong volunteer committees for each event to effectively solicit sponsors, exhibitors and event participants and manage registrations
- Negotiate venue and vendor contracts to meet the quality expectations of the organisation
- Supervise efforts to ensure proper data collection for each event, including income/expense information, ticket sales, and committee/volunteer contacts.
- Analyze and bring forward recommendations based on current databases being used for event tracking/payment for effectiveness, the efficiency of use, cost efficiency, technological improvement and implement team procedures for updates
- Coordinate with the Marketing, Content & Tech teams to develop event design and materials, implement mailings, marketing, outreach for all events.
- Manage on-site setup, production and take down for each event.
- Perform post-event wrap-up including vendor agreements, volunteer and participant evaluations, budget assessments, invoice preparations
- Facilitate JobsForHer's relationship with third-party event coordinators and assist as needed and appropriate for event production.
- Facilitate the planning and execution of partnerships in other events where JobsForHer chooses to participate
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimum 0-1 year related events experience.
- Organized, energized, detail-oriented, efficient, resourceful, creative and adept at managing high-stress situations
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced team environment, to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision, and be willing to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with staff, volunteers, sponsors, vendors and potential donors.
- The position requires a flexible schedule as events may occur in the evenings or on weekends.
- Must be open to travel.