Recruiter at Rightfit Consultants
Views:221 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Event Manager - Advertising Firm (1-3 yrs)
As an event manager, you'll need to:
1. Liaise with clients to find out their exact event requirements
2. Produce detailed proposals for events (including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing, and budgets)
3. Research venues, suppliers and contractors, then negotiate prices and hire
manage and coordinate suppliers and all event logistics (for example, venue, catering, travel)
4. Liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicize and promote the event.
5. Manage all pre-event planning, organizing guest speakers and delegate packs.
6. Coordinate with suppliers, handle client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
7. Manage a team of staff, giving full briefings.
8. Make sure that insurance, legal, health, and safety obligations are followed.
9. Oversee the dismantling and removal of the event and clear the venue efficiently.
10. Produce post-event evaluation to inform future events.
11. Research opportunities for new clients and events.