HR Head at Transformance Forums
Views:331 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Event Management Role - Media (2-5 yrs)
Conference Producer - Event Management - Media
A dream job if you like talking to CXO on a one to one basis, meet them in fantastic 5-star venues across India and hear them share the very latest in how they, their team and their companies are achieving breakthrough success.
- We live in a world where change and evolution are the only constant. To facilitate the evolution through real learnings from the mountain information around us, we create knowledge platforms that are specific, in-depth and create a perfect environment where all those attending, go back with a life learning. Learning that help them and their organisation evolve.
- Our Flagship conferences include Future Woman Leader Summit and Awards, L&D World Summit, Project Management World Summit, Employee Experience Summit, Future of Warehouse Summit and Awards are attended by CXO's across India.
- Your role as a conference producer's is purpose-driven. Wearing multiple leadership hats, you are a project manager and the team guide for the conference project. You are a Journalist who uncovers key challenges facing individuals and organisation. And you develop a context for discussion which will form a focal point to find solutions to these challenges. You will have a fantastic opportunity to understand and connect the dots of how industry and job functions operate and can improve in this complex work environment.
Do you match your skills? Let us discuss if...
1. You are good in conversational English. You write what you speak. You write with empathy which evokes a reaction in your readers' mind.
2. You are an avid reader. You read business news as well as the gossip columns to under how business run, grow or fall.
3. You like to converse and are not afraid to converse with senior leaders on a one to one basis. Your knowledge is your relationship build with a person, seniors and juniors.
4. You have the ability to understand simple or complex topics as a reader and empathise with people working for different domains and industries.
1. Microsoft Word - to build agenda, campaigns and other types of content
2. Excel - to manage and store your data and creating speaker lists, delegates, companies etc
3. PowerPoint - to create attractive brochures and presentations of your project
4. Outlook emails (On the job training)
5. Zoho CRM (On the job training) - Project management, call entry, data entry, project progress tracking
Area of Responsibilities
1. List building - designations, people, companies
2. Agenda curation
3. Marketing campaigns content
4. Developing Website content
5. Developing Social media content
6. Speaker Confirmations
7. Briefs - explaining the project, topics, speakers, and other details about the project to sales, sponsorship, website, and design teams.
8. Monitoring project with the 12-week selling cycle
9. Help sales, sponsorship teams identify the target audience, reach them and convert leads into deals
10. Pre-event plans, bringing creative and innovative ideas in action to provide a better experience to delegates
11. Event execution, end moment speaker management, time management
12. Data management - team, generation, quality of your data for respective projects
Mental Mode & Mindset of a Producer :
A producer needs to be emotionally intelligent. You often will need to step into the shoes of the person you are doing a conference for. What is important here, is to be able to understand them, empathize, and write content which can help them solve their challenges but not live with it. Just like an actor, a conference producer need to see every project as a different one which needs a different angle. These could be emotional, technical, social cause or any other. Patience is the key.
Growth & Future Prospects :
Opportunity for Fast Growth: Being one of the most important profile in the conference industry, a producer has the potential to grow in learnings as well as position. As a fast-growing company and based on your ability to grasp and deliver the content your growth will range from a conference producer to a divisional programme manager in 2 years- time. In addition to formal training for the job profile, you will be coached on creating engaging content and conversations for all mediums.
Selection Process and Timelines
1. Round One: Telephonic Interview for 15 mins (Basic Communication Skills and Logic)
2. Round Two: Project Work (Writing Skills)
3. Round Three: Discussion on Project Work for 45 mins (Logical skill and the ability to connect the dots)
The candidate who shows capability in the three rounds will get an offer to join within a 2 day period. All three round to be finished in 3 days- time span.