Eureka Moment - Head - Content Marketing/Content Writing (2-5 yrs)
Content Marketing Head
- Lead on the day-to-day management of our digital channels, creating inspirational, informative, structured and engaging content.
- Collaborate with various academic institutions such as colleges and universities and generate original contents in the form of text, images, audios (podcasts), and videos.
- Plan, produce and create digital content to be used across all our digital channels, increasing engagement with our audiences, driving traffic to engage with digital content.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Making sure the content is relevant to the theme and also adds value.
- Create graphics and edit photos, videos and working with the internal design team when necessary.
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using tools like Google Analytics, feeding back to stakeholders and using the data to inform future activities.
- Prioritize and schedule work effectively, anticipating problems and adjusting the allocation of resources and time accordingly.
- Work closely with third parties like bloggers, influencers and other marketing agencies.
- Develop creative senses and strong knowledge of typography, colours, layouts and editing
- Proofreading and uploading articles written by other content writers.
- Strong analytical, time management and organization skills, able to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Managing Website Content and maintaining content calendar
Requirements and Qualifications :
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Brand Understanding
- Time Management and Quick Thinking Abilities
- Understanding the management of Social Media Pages & Responses
- Creative conceptualisation of ideas
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Sound Knowledge of WordPress and plugins
- Sound Knowledge of Canva / Photoshop / Photo Editing
- Ability to improvise and use the same content to spin out content for social media publishing
- Remote working but ready to meet for meetings/ discussion as required specifically on Saturday and Sunday