Eunimart - Marketplace Manager (2-3 yrs)
Eunimart - Marketplace Manager - Business Operations
Eunimart.com - a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. Eunimart is a leading Cross border E-commerce company with Artificial Intelligence technology that is enabling small merchants to sell internationally. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms, Eunimart is helping Indian E-commerce sellers identify and reach out to uncharted business territories. The platform incorporates advanced technology and various tools to ease the handling of daily operations. We at Eunimart endeavor our best to get you on the board and let you open doors to opportunities.
About the Role :
Marketplace Manager :
We are looking for a high-potential, flexible, innovative, and forward-thinking professional to join Eunimart. Are you ready to drive high-visibility and strategic programs as well as leverage Lean methodologies to lead process improvement initiatives? Are you equally comfortable digging into business requirements as you are driving operational efficiencies?
Join the Eunimart Business Operations team as a Marketplace Manager.
We are looking for candidates with a strong record of strategy and execution of the various eCommerce Marketplaces. This role will manage the account for other online distributors of products sold wholesale. You will also closely work with Sr.marketplace manager and across to build an overarching strategy to optimize both the top-line retail sales as well as profit margins through a balancing of categories, products, promotions technology, fulfillment and item set-up teams to ensure proper setup and execution of the daily operations of the channels and channels. At the core of the position is a passion for protecting the customer experience and trust.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with product management teams to understand program requirements and jointly develop a solution that solves a larger business problem.
- Use industry-proven tools such as lean/six sigma to drive operational efficiencies and quality improvement in the operations team under your purview
- Develop and maintain key relationships with internal stakeholders locally
- Set the vision, direction, and culture of the business operations associate team by managing individual and team performance, expectations and goals - will be expected to provide career-based development plans and perform appraisals
- MBA, preferably in business studies, marketing or communications/public relations with a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Proficient in Pivot Table, Tableau, Microsoft Advanced Excel and Google Analytics.
- Strong Command of email marketing principles and best practices to ensure emails meet industry standards and international laws.
- Tactical, hands-on experience with reporting or data analysis.
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills; demonstrated success in achieving buy-in for an innovative, bold and strategic vision
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do what is necessary to meet the team goals
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-driven, ability to work independently to develop and execute strategies with minimal supervision