Euler Motors - Senior Manager - Banking Alliance (3-6 yrs)
Euler Motors, started in 2018, is an OEM working towards electrifying the light commercial vehicle segment. Regarded as one of the fastest growing startup in its space it is backed by some marquee investors including Asia Development Bank, Blume Ventures, Inventus Capital, QR Group& Jetty ventures etc. With patents across liquid cooled battery pack, skateboard chassis platform, proprietary power electronics components, Euler motors focuses on creating in-house technologies to solve challenging problems for the Indian conditions.
Job Title: Senior Manager - Banking Alliance
Company: Euler Motors
Function/Department: Vehicle Financing.
Location: Delhi/ Bangalore
Work Experience and Education:
- 3 - 6 years of experience in Business Development (Corporate Sales) or handling alliances with banks.
- Have earlier worked in a scaling environment or have seen 0 to 1 experience.
- Strong willingness to learn new concepts and high sense of responsibility to drive growth via implementation of new ideas while scaling the current infrastructure.
General Requirement :
- Highly results driven, comfortable working in a fast moving and multi-tasking environment.
- Plan and strategies overall on-boarding process in the assigned region, from lead generation to successful completion & commercial closure.
- Drive the entire on-boarding cycle from initial partner engagement to its closure.
- Study and prepare comparatives of products offering of multiple financers.
- Work extensively on New Acquisition of banks/NBFCs and leasing companies as Euler's financing partners.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, relationship building skills.
- Must be a self-starter and work with a sense of urgency.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Proven experience in B2B/Corporate Sales
- Industry. Preferred: Banking, Insurance, NBFC, and CV Loans.
- MBA/ Tier 1 Engg College/ Tier 1 DU Colleges.
- Implement a financial partner visit plan and maximize face-to-face meetings.
- Achieve targets in line with the organization's Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Strong communication and conflict management skills.
- Existing relationships with Banks/NBFCs preferred.